Tuesday, July 18, 2006

the rocking chair of death...

OK, I've decided that the furniture in my appartment is evil. First of all there is the couch that is so uncomfortable that rather than sit on it, I blow up an air matress for guests to sit on. But I haven't minded so much, since all winter I've been sitting in the stuffed chair that came with the place. Well lately my back and neck have been bothering me way more than usual... so much so that I've developed an alergy to Advil from taking it so much. After going back to BC for the week, and having no big neck problems, I've discovered that it's the chairs fault! 2 hours yesterday sitting in it, and I'm back to popping pain killers... although now I'm careful to stick with Tylenol. Oh, if only I had a comfortable place to sit... but after the couch fiasco this winter I'm a little hesitant to try and buy anything for this apartment.

4 comments:

Bec Shulba said...

an allergy to advil? why didn't we hear this story in person? how does this happen? i do understand that you have not one piece of comfortable furniture in your living room though...heehee...

ang said...

get those folding camping chairs, I love sitting in those, with a stool for my sleep I could fall asleep. they usually run for about $8, you can't lose, plus on the good days you can move the living room outside

rachel s. said...

write about the cookies!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,