Sunday, July 02, 2006

some late night thoughts...

Well I'm 6 hours into my third night shift in a row. This block of nights has been tough since I haven't been sleeping very well during the days, and as all you lucky people in southern BC know, there isn't that much weather... a combination which leads to some long nights. I talked myself out of picking up an iced late from Second Cup on my way to work like I did the last two nights, because I told myself that it's not a treat if you have one every day... what a huge mistake. I think I've grown dependant on the caffeine and my green tea just isn't cutting it.

So during my long night shifts, I've been spending a lot of time thinking about wedding plans (where would we be without theknot.com?)... and my new favorite thing to do is to think up the music playlist for my wedding and I was wondering what everyone else thinks are some good wedding songs?

Here is my top 5...

1. Mint Car- The Cure ... song to play while we run out of the church
2. Let's Stay Together - Al Green
3. This Will Be (an Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole
4. Stir It Up - Bob Marley
5. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye

4 comments:

ang said...

I'm noticing all the posting after midnight. I'll get on some songs for you, I have been thinking about it myself. Only it's embarrassing for me to think of that kind of silliness, but totally appropriate for you.

rachel said...

Alyssa? Are you there? Hmm...so it's 3:15pm on Wednesday, and I realize that I forgot to call you last night and invite you to dinner...before we go to the mall. Hmm...how do I get a hold of you? Ok, I'm going to try the cell phone, and then your home phone...just please call when you get this! Hurrah for being friends in the same city, can't wait to see you!!!

Bec Shulba said...

oh mna, i love hearing you say you're thinking about wedding stuff -- it just reminds me that you're getting married and i'm still very excited about it. :) can't wait to see you when i'm back from ontario. where will i reach you? send me an email.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,