Sunday, August 06, 2006

Gossip and furniture...

I have a confession to make. This is my second night shift, and even though I always say that I'll post as soon as I'm working nights... I didn't post at all last night. Bad blogger... but in an attempt to blame others rather than take responsibility for my own actions (or lack thereof) I say it's Rachel's fault for introducing me to www.laineygossip.com. I've spent the last night and most of my free time tonight so far catching up on my gossip. Who knew that Ashley Simpson had a nose job done? Probably everyone but me...

I mentioned to my supervisor last night that I missed getting flyers at home... since they all go to the upstairs tenant. So tonight she brought me in a huge stack of flyers, including the motherload... the ikea catalog! At first I laughed, but seriously, I've been reading them... even the Safeway flyer! That is when I'm not reading up on my gossip... does it sound like I actually do NO work at work?

I just finished reading The Man of My Dreams by Curtis Sittenfeld, the author of Prep. I read it in one day, which usually means that I really liked the book, but in this case I'm not so sure. It wasn't as fun as I would have liked it... I think that's my problem with her characters... I just don't like them that much.

3 comments:

Bec Shulba said...

ahh...i have that book requested a the library. one of those types of books, hey? i stll have not recieved my IKEA catalogue and i'm wondering where it is! i hate to tell you this but ashlee is on the cover of evry other magazine right now looking crazy different.

ang said...

ya, I know all about ashley simpson. She looks weird now. Jen is engaged to Vince apparently, and brittney is close to having her second. Where is baby Suri? It looks like Katie and Tom are on the rocks, but is Katie staying cause she afraid of Tom? I would be.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,