Thursday, September 14, 2006

it's raining....

It's cold and rainy outside today... only 9 degrees... and it's supposed to stay that way all weekend. It sort of takes the edge of having to work. I'm really excited for fall this year, which I know is crazy, since the chance that I'll get off easy with a really mild winter again is not so good. I should want summer to last forever, but I don't. There is just too much pressure to go outside and enjoy the weather. But what if you live in a basement? And work 12 hours so you don't feel like going to the park when you get home? And melt when it gets hotter than 28 degrees? And don't have a pool? Then you end up feeling like you're waisting the summer. So tonight, all I want to do is sit inside and knit... and I will feel great about it, because who would want to go outside in weather like this?

Of course, this just applies to fall. I would be happy with rain for the next 9 months (kind of like at home), but I'm still really freaked out by driving in snow. And just to remind me why I should make sure I really enjoy this fall weather, here are a couple pictures from when Bec came out to visit last March. Just a little taste of what is coming.




4 comments:

Bec Shulba said...

man, i don't check your blog for a week and i miss three posts to comment on! well i like your pictures. heehee. i'm sorry you were sick while you were here. we'll talk soon.

rachel s said...

yay for posting a pic of bec...sort of like you're posting pics b/c she can't. What a great friend. I can't wait for knit night!

ang said...

hey remember that one crazy time driving in snow...you know what I'm talking about. I've never been scared of driving, its always so surreal, I'm entertained by it, and think I'm invincible.

Except for that one time, with the wall, that was close.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,