Friday, November 10, 2006

Our friend Lynn




Well I love that everyone seems to think I am the Lynn expert! It's true, I have been friends with her since I was 9 and she was 8 and we used to play dress up in her mom's clothes. I loved that at 9, her mom's high heels actually fit me! Quite a thrill to wear high heels at that young age... but anyways, back to your questions.

Lynn's birthday has not passed, it's November 18th. So Lynn, if you're reading this, happy birthday next week! We've all been warned, so no excuses about not remembering. I'm the worst for that, I forget everyone's birthday. The worst part is that I usually remember that the birthday is coming up, but then forget the actual day. I think it's because I never actually know what day it is, and shift work is making it way worse.

As for her wedding, I know Lynn had picked a tentative date, and something makes me want to say that it is August 11th, but that could be wrong. So Lynn, again if you're reading this, comment and let us know the day for sure.

Just so we all remember what she looks like, I've posted a picture of Lynn looking beautiful in Cancun. Happy 24th birthday Lynn... we've come a long way since grade 4!

4 comments:

rachel s. said...

YAY LYNN! I (heart) Lynn! And as far as I know, the wedding date is Aug 11, 2007! Can't wait!

Laura said...

Ahh Cancun, what a wonderful time ladies. We'll all have to reunite there again soon. The beaches, the waves, the taquilla sunrise's.....

lynn said...

Hi Lyssa! Wow, I never read the blogs... never really online... never really home! But this is such an honor! We've had such great times. So what I remember about the dress up game, is that you were some wealthy aristocrat once you put on those high heals, and I think I actually played you maid! Ha ha, such a long time ago! Well, love you did great at remembering my bday (nov 18) as well as my wedding date (aug 11)! I hope to see you soon when I am back in BC? When are you moving?

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,