Wednesday, December 06, 2006

How many days til Christmas?

Well I'm back in Edmonton after having a great weekend in Vancouver. It was great to see everyone, and to spend lots of time with James, but it makes it so hard to come back to work and snow. Still, it's almost Christmas time? 19 days goes by so quickly, before we know it it's going to be 2007. So weird, 2007? Remember when 1994 seemed like it was really far away?

So I think one of my highlights from the trip was games day... I'm so excited to be able to play games with Tim and Bec more than once every 3-6 months! After they left, I just kept wanting to play the new games that James had bought but they were all for 3 people or more. I told James that we needed to have children so that we could have people to play games with us whenever we wanted... but I'm not so sure he was on board with that plan:)

5 comments:

ang said...

:( I was at games day too. Was I not fun?
Do you not look forward to playing games with me too in the future?
Kid's suck at games they make you feel bad for winning everytime.
But the thought of our kids getting together and playing games is sort of cute.

rachel s. said...

Kids always want to play Candyland, though, and that gets old real quick. Glad to have you back in AB, Alyssa, if only for a little while longer!

tim said...

we're gonna start making kids tonight.

Bec Shulba said...

no, we won't.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,