Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!

It's Christmas Eve and here at work we're busy eating, singing, and tracking Santa on NORAD's webpage... oh yes, and we're also forecasting the weather. Everyone in the office brought in treats, and our bosses went out and bought us so much food... I don't know if I've ever seen such a spread! It's actually pretty fun working tonight... it's like I'm a kid again and too excited to sleep thinking about my presents. I'm actually getting a pretty good present tomorrow... James is coming to town!

6 comments:

ang said...

Whoot Hoot! Have a great Christmas! Thanks for keeping that weather forcast up to date for us all over the holiday! Party on Environment Canada, Party on!
I haven't opened my present from you yet! I have been patiently waiting for Christmas but I'm so excited!!!!!

Bec Shulba said...

hi james!

theRachel said...

YAY JAMES! Hey, I just read on Ang's page that you were singing Mele Kel...whatever that word is to your co-workers, and I could only wonder to myself - is she also singing all those songs from White Christmas as well? Hmm...

Bec Shulba said...

hey -- what else is going on around there? how was your new years? hmm...maybe i should just call. ha.

ang said...

tell us more about your christmas and new years with James!!!! I feel like I am on a REALLY long commercial break. You haven't posted since last year!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,