Thursday, January 04, 2007

Yes, it's been a while...

Christmas and New Years were great... although I was sort of working for both of them. James is still here so that's why I haven't posted... but right now he's playing guitar, so I figured that I would sneak in a quick note to say Happy New Year!

We're having a lot of fun, visiting friends, being very lazy and eating way to much baking. He goes home on Saturday, so after that I'll post more comments. Hey Bec, did you see James commented on your post about Tim's guitar?

Here are some pictures taken with my family on photo booth...good times.


2 comments:

ang said...

thank you! thank you for making time for us!

Bec Shulba said...

yay for a post! AND bonus photos of your family! no, i did not see james' comment -- i will go there right now and look. i made a list of resolutions on my blog and i'd written "call alyssa" as one of them but then erased it because maybe that sounded silly. but i am meaning to call you. i've been thinking about a black dress everytime i go anywhere that sells clothes. apparently laura got one that would be a perfect bridesmaid dress. shoot. maybe i'll borrow it. haha. jk. talk to you soon.