Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Free cable?

Well yesterday I accidently hit chanel 41 on my remote, a channel that I don't get... or so I thought. Turns out, I've got full cable all of a sudden! I don't know how long this has been going on for... the only thing I can think of is that when my upstairs neighbours got cable, they accidently gave me full cable too. But that was over a month ago... to think of all the movies I saw on the TV listings and thought " I wish I had that channel"... and the whole time I did, I just had never checked!

Yesterday I watched two episodes of Sex and the City on TBS, and it was great. But this afternoon, I found myself watching TLC and Slice, shows like 'Til Debt do Us Part' and 'Bringing Home Baby'. Really, 30 extra channels just means 30 times more crap to waste time on... with the exception of the odd movie or rerun of SATC. So the moral of this story is... I guess I'm glad that I haven't been paying for full cable all along.

1 comment:

Bec Shulba said...

oh man. i wish that would happen to us. excpet we ARE the people upstairs and there's no chance. shoot. those channels can sometimes entice me to the gym, i like them so much.