Friday, March 02, 2007

It's official...

April 30th, I report to the Vancouver office. I'm coming home! It's a huge relief to finally have a date, and to be able to start planning my move. And it's even earlier than I expected. Thank goodness they didn't want me to start May 18th... that would have been stressful.

Although I'm really glad to be returning to the coast, I'm definitely going to miss Jenny and Rachel, and the people I work with here. It's always a little scary when you leave a great workplace, like the one I have here, for the unknown. Throw in the stress of moving, on top of the stress of wedding planning, and the knot in my stomach is still very much intact. Things like this deffinitely show me that I am a huge worrier. My mom would tell me that it's the german in me. I need to learn to relax... so I'm going to try, and to focus on making the most of my remaining 57 days in the snow...

4 comments:

therachel said...

no no, please don't go! Edmonton is not going to be the same without you, Alyssa! Who is going to do crazy things like go to the u-pick farm with me this summer? You're my number one knitting coach and favourite person to share celebrity gossip with (and possibly the only person I know who I have actually convinced to read laineygossip - it is the best)! Ohhhhhhh the horror. Please. Don't. Go. *tears*

Bec Shulba said...

so what are you doing on may 1st? heehee.

Bec Shulba said...

yay!

ang said...

hey you should really join facebook, there are heaps of high school people to spy on, you would love it, plus you are in a bunch of my pictures so you should really just gett on and look, another plus is that lynn is on it so you can talk to her!