Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring has sprung, I hope...

It's melting here like crazy, and you wouldn't believe the size of the puddle in my ally! I swear, one of these days when I drive through it, I might not come out on the other side, it seems that big. The funny thing about spring here, is now that the snow is melting I can see all the leaves on the grass that I never got around to raking last fall... so really, it feels like it's fall since the ground is covered in leaves... very confusing.

So I had big plans of posting some pictures from my trip to Mexico today... but when I tried to load them on my computer, iphoto crashed, and none of the pictures are there... but I think that they may have been erased from my camera... which would be pretty annoying. But in computer related news, I finally got facebook, apparently that's where everybody is. But getting facebook made me realize that I take so few pictures, I really need to be documenting my life better.

7 comments:

Bec Shulba said...

wow...i had that exact same feeling about facebook and photos too...get ready for major photo taking in 5 days.

Anonymous said...

huh. how 'bout that? i guess you were right.

I'm going to go hide my head in shame now. :p

Eric

ang said...

oh no! I am freaking out for you about the camera. Are you sure? Call me if you need help!

therachel said...

Well Hello Eric...Have heard much about you...how nice of you to join us!

Anonymous said...

Hey there therachel. It's a pleasure to finally join in on the conversations with Alyssa. I still possess novice bloggin' skills but I think I'm starting to come around.....

e.

therachel said...

well, see, that's what's so great about blogs. there is really no skill required. Minimal skills required at the very most. Otherwise, there's no way I'd be on here. I'm somewhat tech-inept. For instance, I thought I was linking my name on these comments to my blog, but for the longest time I didn't reallize I had to include the "http://" to make the link work. I literally just figured that out this week. Ahhhh.

Anonymous said...

therachel said: "For instance, I thought I was linking my name on these comments to my blog, but for the longest time I didn't reallize I had to include the "http://" to make the link work. I literally just figured that out this week."

eric's reply to that: "Whoooooosh!" You lost me. (even that's WAY over my head!) Honestly therachel, I tried reading a book on html tags one time but I gave up on page two because I thought I had mistakenly picked up a book on how to read swahili.