Saturday, April 07, 2007

shame on me...

So after posting about how people need to post more, I don't post for a week and a half. I am the worst of the non posters but at least it wasn't because I have been spending my time on Facebook. Last week I went to Vancouver for what was hands down my most hectic trip home to date. I was so exhausted by the time I returned to Edmonton...but the trip was a success. As I'm sure almost everyone knows, James and I found a place to live! Hurrah! It makes the move home (and the fact that I only have 23 days left in Edmonton) so much more real, now that I can picture where I'll be living. Since I've been back all I've been doing is work, work, eating cake, and more work (and shame... more eating cake).

3 comments:

Bec Shulba said...

it's ok...i've been double posting for you.

therachel said...

if I promise to make you a cake every week, would you consider staying in Edmonton?

ang said...

shame on you already!