Friday, June 22, 2007

My first post as a married woman...

It's friday night. After dinner, a movie, a walk on the beach, and gelato, James and I have ended up back at our place testing martinis... is this what married life is always like? I hope so! I'm about to try my first gin gimlet (thanks Lynn and Bernice for the martini glasses, they sure do class up our drinking). I feel like the last two months have been a hectic blur, but slowly things are starting to settle down. Almost all the boxes have been unpacked (hurrah!), we have hung some pictures on our walls, we have ordered a new couch and chair (hurrah hurrah!), and perhaps most exciting of all... we have a BBQ. It's a crazy BBQ, and takes up 1/3 of our tiny deck, but there is nothing like eating food cooked over a fire to make you feel like it's summer. Good times.

3 comments:

therachel said...

now that you've finally posted again, I guess I'm going to have to follow suit.

Bec Shulba said...

yay! you're back!

ang said...

Wow marriage sounds like an awfully good date.