Inspired by Rebecca's post I have decided I should also write down some of my resolutions for the new year. I usually never bother with any since let's be serious, when do you ever see them through? But this year I'm feeling kind of inspired, so here we go:
1. Become a runner and run in the Sun Run. This is inspired by the fact that two different people I know who run marathons have mistaken me for a fellow runner. I'm feeling like 'Hey, I could be a runner.' Now all I need is a pair of running shoes.
2. Do yoga once a week.
3. Buy reusable bags for carrying produce and use them.
4. Learn how to use J's camera so I can start putting better pictures on this blog. I'm not sure how he'll feel about that one:)
5. Finish reading Anna Karenina. Ha! Yeah two years after I started I still don't see that happening.
6. Learn how to make something new on my loom and buy a double heddle kit.
7. Stay in the moment as much as I can.
Happy new year to all!
1 year ago