Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Back on the Bandwagon: An Update

So, right after I posted how whenever I watch too much of a TV show I start to sound like the characters, the following scene occurred in my living room.

And I must add that James and I have been watching multiple episodes of The Wire every night this past week. For those who don't know, the show is about a gang of drug dealers in Baltimore, and the cops who are trying to catch them.

James and Alyssa sit discussing the living situation of some friends.

J: Yeah, it's too bad that their parents are living so far away.
A: (Thoughtfully) Yeah, that's straight up unfortunate.
J Laughs at A for the next 20 minutes.
End Scene

1 comment:

theRachel said...

So, I haven't seen the show...but I take it this quote is "straight up" from the show, The Wire?