Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some thoughts...

I flew to Edmonton yesterday for a job interview. Then I flew home that evening. When I was getting on the plane in the morning, I noticed a small rip in my seat. And on the return flight, there it was again! I sat on the same seat, on the same plane both ways! Crazy. Also, it was very strange to be in a different city, just for one day. Had it been any other city, I would have felt like quite the jet setter ( ha ha). But it was worth it just to get to have burgers with Rachel and Dallas. I wish my work would pay for that more often.

So while I was flying, I was of course watching TLC. Here are some of my new reasons for wishing we had more than basic cable.

~ My Monkey Baby (What? And furthermore, WHAT?)
~Toddlers and Tiaras (The little kid pageant has a bathing suit section?!? What is wrong with the world???)
~Tiara King (Because one beauty pageant show wasn't enough.)
~Cake Boss (Scary big guy makes beautiful cakes, enough said.)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed we get a plane with TVs for our flight to Montreal this weekend!

2 comments:

Bec Shulba said...

oh toddlers and tiaras - tim doesn't like me to watch it but i love it. i can't refrain from watching it! another reason you should have TLC: LA Ink. i love it too.

theRachel said...

I also wish your work would pay for you to visit us more often - that would be rad!

I want to watch all those shows. It is one of the things I always look forward to about flying - TLC!

Bec - I'm forever surprised at your fave TV shows...first Dog and now LA Ink? Huh. Wouldn't have guessed.