Sunday, November 15, 2009

shopaholic falls off the wagon




But wouldn't you?  I found this dress at Circle Craft last week and fell a little bit in love.  And when I stumbled across it again today at Planet Claire in Gastown at 40% off, I was done.  Now I just need some reason to wear it.

Now, clearly I broke a few of my rules of the fast.  I was in a store, with my credit card, and buying clothes.  All I can say is I had a moment of weakness.  Hopefully this will be the last big stumble I have to tell you about in the remaining 15 days, 3 hours, and 38 minutes of this fast.  If not, well I don't know what will happen... perhaps I'll have to start this whole experiment over again in December, or even worse January.  Oh no!  Not sale season!  I'd better get my act together.

4 comments:

Bec Shulba said...

this is a BEAUTIFUL dress and at 40% off...it's worth falling off the wagon. now technically, you have to re-start your month fast...you can't just hop back on like nothing happened. haha. jk - you're doing a good job.

Lana Vug said...

What a fabulous dress! I would have totally broken every rule in the book to get that one! Nicely done - although you know you can't take advice from me since I'm clearly just as bad! I can't wait to knit on the 28th - then we can catch up and see how good each of us has been!

theRachel said...

YEAH! Right on! This was a great dress...I can't believe you scored such an awesome deal. I fully approve the "falling off the wagon" for this. Ha, we'd be bad friends if you were in AA, hey?

theRachel said...

Also, love the pics, especially the one with James in it. HI JAMES!