Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And then there were two.



A post for Rachel.

Yup, now I have a baby Le Creuset.  Oh my.  My mom kindly bought me a 2-something qt french oven for Christmas.  When she discovered that I had just bought my own, she thought she would have to return it and get me a different gift.  I kind of thought that I would want to return it too.  That is until I opened up the box and cried out 'I'm keeping it!'.  It was just way too pretty and cute to return.  But since I had already opened the gift up, Mom let me take it home early.  Merry Christmas to me!

4 comments:

theRachel said...

What a PERFECT picture. I am tres jealous. Le sigh. But so happy for you! They are beauties!

Bec Shulba said...

i was at winners tonight and there was a red le creuset (like your large one) on CLEARANCE for $126. i was like, "i should buy this..." of course, i didn't.

Lana Vug said...

Wow, I have never heard of these pots until I read your post! I love the look of them though. I am happy enough to own an Emily Hern pot that I love. But mabye if the opportunity presents itself, I should take a closer look at the le creuset!

Ang said...

They look perfect together. Mashed potatoes perhaps?