Monday, December 14, 2009

My favourite place to stay...



A week ago I was in Edmonton for a job interview.  Definitely NOT fun.  But I did get to spend the night at Rachel's place, and she is perhaps the best hostess in the world.  Fresh towels and macaroons from the Duchess bakery waiting on my pillow.  Treats from Trader Joes, wine, and The Duchess waiting to keep me full while knitting.  And of course, a fantastic dinner with great conversation that helped me forget I was in for a long, stressful day the next morning.  Thanks Rach!

3 comments:

Bec Shulba said...

aww...rach is the best hostess ever.

theRachel said...

Hey, anytime...seriously, given our visiting schedule the last few months I will be expecting you mid to late January, ok?

theRachel said...

Also...the blog name CHANGED?! Row by Row?! RAD!

(sorry if this happened awhile ago...apparently I'm slow to notice!)