Thursday, December 03, 2009

Oh Celestial Seasonings

Sipping tension tamer tea out of my christmas mug... a great way to end the day.  But does anyone else find the illustration on the cover of the tea a little odd?  Am I supposed to feel like the princess?  Is the tea the princess?  Pretty sure my tension is the dragon.  Anyway it makes me laugh every time, which reduces my tension, so I guess it's doing its job.



Oh, and if you've never heard about my trip to the Celestial Seasonings tea factory, ask me to tell you sometime.  It is a wonderful, magical place and there is a whole room filled with mint that makes your eyes water and clears out your sinuses when you step in.  Plus, you can try any kind of tea you want.  Plus, the factory is on Sleepy Time Drive... how cute is that?

2 comments:

M.R. Miller said...

Wow, you can't argue with free tea. I enjoy Tension Tamer also and agree the illustration is a bit odd. Perhaps you are the princess and the dragon is your tension and you have "tamed the dragon" with just a simple, soulful cup of tea. Mmmmm. :-)

Alyssa said...

I think I'm going to go with that explanation next time I'm drinking that tea. I do love it when I get to be a princess:)