Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions for 2010

Inspired by Rebecca's post I have decided I should also write down some of my resolutions for the new year. I usually never bother with any since let's be serious, when do you ever see them through?  But this year I'm feeling kind of inspired, so here we go:

1. Become a runner and run in the Sun Run.  This is inspired by the fact that two different people I know who run marathons have mistaken me for a fellow runner.  I'm feeling like 'Hey, I could be a runner.' Now all I need is a pair of running shoes.

2. Do yoga once a week.

3. Buy reusable bags for carrying produce and use them.

4. Learn how to use J's camera so I can start putting better pictures on this blog. I'm not sure how he'll feel about that one:)

5. Finish reading Anna Karenina. Ha! Yeah two years after I started I still don't see that happening.

6. Learn how to make something new on my loom and buy a double heddle kit.

7. Stay in the moment as much as I can.

Happy new year to all!

3 comments:

Megan Thiessen said...

you girls are inspiring me to think of some resolutions. I never make them but you & Bec have some great ones. Wish me luck!

Bec Shulba said...

very nice. i know where you can get reusable produce bags on etsy...haha.

theRachel said...

Thanks for sharing!