Thursday, January 07, 2010

Christmas Roundup




Christmas tree ~ family dinner at our place ~ the Olympic rings as seen from my office window on Christmas Eve ~ Christmas Eve yule log at work ~ James posing it up in Kamloops ~ a very very cold walk to see lights (hence the very very blurry photo) ~ never too many guitars at Brian's ~ and a slushy but beautiful drive home

Yes, it's a bit late, but since I finally downloaded my pictures I thought I'd share them just the same.  I completely neglected my camera (as usual), so these are just the few pictures I remembered to take on my phone.  What a nice Christmas it was.

2 comments:

Bec Shulba said...

i love the collage. you'll have to teach me how to do that. i've been loving your blog this year. you're a great writer - i selected you to be a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger award.

Post this image on your blog, then list 7 things about yourself. Then, be a sport and chose 7 other bloggers to be recipients.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1di65D3p9L4/S0qoH8hQWRI/AAAAAAAAMIw/5D7wz0MdrkE/s1600-h/Beautiful_Blogger_Award.jpg

theRachel said...

Great wrap up! Sorry I've been a lame commenter as of late - I've been having difficulty commenting from home...gots to figure that one out.