Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A colourful lunch



So my friend Rebecca is a tupperware salesperson.  She started just a while ago, and I've been buying things here and there ever since.  This afternoon, I looked up from my 100 spreadsheets open on my computer and looked over at my leftover lunch dishes.  Had to laugh 'cause apparently I've become quite the collector.  I took this pic for her to show her, but since I place all my orders through her I'm guessing she already knew that.  Thanks for transforming all my lunch containers to such pretty receptacles Bec!

5 comments:

Bec Shulba said...

love it!

Lana Vug said...

Man that makes me want to buy some tupperware! Guess it will have to wait until I move back to Canada in a couple years - if Bec is still selling it then!

theRachel said...

Yay for Tupperware and colourful lunches!

Mathilda said...

Love the new colors. In my day they were green and harvest gold!! In fact I still have them.

agatheloff said...

Looks good