Thursday, March 08, 2012

Tough days

We've had a string of them lately. Actually mostly it's tough nights. H has been up almost every hour it seems and during the day his naps have been a struggle. Today he was clingy and whiny. Lots of crying if I tried to put him down, but sometimes I'd be able to distract him a bit with a song so that he'd be crying and laughing at the same time. Teething? A growth spurt? Who knows. Whatever it is I hope it passes soon.

I've been just trying to roll with it with chocolate for breakfast, lots of naps and taking myself out for lunch. By late this afternoon though I was feeling pretty frustrated and just needing a break but there is no break coming. Then all of a sudden, H decided to turn on the charm and we proceeded to have the best hour laughing and playing. A nice reminder that no day is a complete write off.

No comments: