Thursday, April 19, 2012

On the road

We're in Saskatchewan for my grandmother's 90th birthday. Luckily I'm traveling with both my parents (two extra sets of hands is a very good thing). Still it's always a bit hard having your routine disrupted. Right now I'm sitting in the basement next to H wondering if he'll be able to sleep in this new environment. We've actually been here once before, when Hux was only three months old. It's amazing to look back on that trip now and how different he was only a few months ago. Yeah I know, blah blah blah, they grow up so fast. What else is new?

Anyway, wish me luck with sleep tonight. And in the meantime, here are a few pictures taken on our drive from regrina to Assiniboia.

1 comment:

Bec Shulba said...

love the saskatchewan small town photo - classic. hope H went down for you the night you wrote this and that he did okay in his new environment! i always have found ben to simply wake up much earlier than at home when we are away from home which is always very tiring.