Monday, August 06, 2012

He crawls!

Photo thanks to Grams:)
Well, my wish that H would be crawling by the time he starts daycare (T-6 days, eep!) has come true. About a week ago he started taking his first real crawling 'steps', where both his arms and legs were involved and his belly stayed off the ground. And every day since he's gotten better and better. As I sat on the couch today and watched him crawl around the living room floor I figured it's time to call it, he's a cralwer. So during his morning nap I started a bit of baby proofing in the kitchen and pulled out our baby gate to make sure it works. He's still on the slow side, but there's no denying he's moving around. And at the rate he's going, I'd give it one more week before he's into ever-y thing. Yay!

I'm so glad I don't have to do a google search for 'my 11 month old isn't crawling':)

2 comments:

theRachel said...

Phew! Just kidding! I always knew he would get there!

Bec Shulba said...

love it! great photo. i love you and your googling.