Tuesday, November 27, 2012

He's that kid???



Oh this boy. In the words of one of his teachers, he is such a monkey.

I arrived at daycare to pick H up today in the middle of afternoon snack. All the other children were sitting nicely in their chairs around the table, while H was standing very close to the boy next to him who happened to be eating a snack brought from home (who are these parents who opt out of the meal plan? I'm sorry, but isn't not having to plan lunch and snacks everyday the best part of daycare?).

Anyway, while I'm watching him, my boy reaches over and grabs two crackers out of his friend's hand and before I can stop him they are in his mouth. Oh dear. Thinking it must just be that he's still hungry I help him sit down and get him some more hummus and pita. He proceeds to throw those on the ground and then gets back up, walking around the table and stealing other kids food out of their bowls, and even their hands! I guess this is what happens everytime there is food out. Yeah, he's that kid.


3 comments:

Megan said...

haha, don't worry, Charlie is that kid too. They will out grow this...I hope:)

Bec Shulba said...

hahahaha

theRachel said...

Oh man. Too funny.